Advent in Action
- This is God’s time to A.C.T. in us, with us, and through us to advance the Kingdom on Earth!
THE A.C.T. PRINCIPLE
A.C.T. is an acronym standing for ACTIONS that CONQUER TIMIDITY; ACTION that CONQUER TERRITORY; and ACTIONS that cause Transformation. A.C.T. demonstrates that believers that take God influenced actions are capable of supernatural deeds and that obstacles and difficulties can be beaten when they are confronted. A.C.T. shows that fears and self-doubt can be reduced or eliminated and that forward-looking action can overcome habit and inertia to produce something new and start the process of change.
26 Now in the sixth month [after that], the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee named Nazareth, 34 And Mary said to the angel, How can this be, since I have no [intimacy with any man as a] husband? 35 Then the angel said to her, The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you [like a shining cloud]; and so the holy (pure, sinless) Thing (Offspring) which shall be born of you will be called the Son of God.
- Imagine being asked to make room so dramatically, shifting the very parts and patterns we thought necessary to live…
- The Advent demonstrates the Power of God via the Holy Spirit
- Insight is Necessary, but it is not enough – The revelation of the how is important to identify the source and the impact of the fusion of God’s super with humanity’s natural.
36 And listen! Your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son, and this is now the sixth month with her who was called barren. 37 For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment. 38 Then Mary said, Behold, I am the handmaiden of the Lord; let it be done to me according to what you have said (according to the Word from God). And the angel left her.
- Mary’s response indicates a faith in God to expand her capacity to receive favor from God that corresponds to the call on her life.
- The infusion of the Word becomes the catalyst for change…Mary welcomes, receives the Power and the Authority of God within her, She receives the Purpose and Plans of God for her life…
- You too can receive the Power and the Authority of God within you. You can receive the Purpose and Plans of God for your life. You can have the “with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment” operating on the inside of your soul—Mind, Heart, and Will…your thinker, your feeler, and your chooser can become empowered with the Word of God, from God for You!
- Can you stand to be blessed?
- Do you have the capacity to receive The Blessing of God?
- How are you building capacity to be used by God?
- Come into Agreement with what God has said about you, Agree with what God has spoken about your life,
WORD INACTION: 1 Thessalonians 2:13, AMP
13 And we also [especially] thank God continually for this, that when you received the message of God [which you heard] from us, you welcomed it not as the word of [mere] men, but as it truly is, the Word of God, which is effectually at work in you who believe [exercising its superhuman power in those who adhere to and trust in and rely on it].
Something has occurred that makes it possible for the glory of the Lord to be seen in his people. That something is ADVENT OF JESUS, THE WORD BECOMING FLESH… As 42:6 and 49:6 said, the Servant will be a “light for the Gentiles [nations],” and Zion will be the lamp out of which that light shines on the nations (60:3).
The purpose of God’s sharing his glory with his people becomes explicit in 60:2–3. Israel has a mission: The “nations” are in “darkness” because they do not know the one Creator, who is thereby the one Savior. When the light of God dawns in Israel, the nations will recognize it for what it is and “come” flowing to it. Zion’s light is not for itself but for others.
YOU, NBCC, TOGETHER – WE BECOME THE BODY OF CHRISTOPERATING IN THE WORLD!
A.C.T.—The Capacity for Manifestation
12 I know how to be abased and live humbly in straitened circumstances, and I know also how to enjoy plenty and live in abundance. I have learned in any and all circumstances the secret of facing every situation, whether well-fed or going hungry, having a sufficiency and enough to spare or going without and being in want. 13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me[I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].
- God’s Spirit and Word increases our capacity by renewing our minds to think in the realm of supernatural possibilities
- God’s Spirit and Word increases our capacity by igniting passion in our hearts to feel and believe in the realm of supernatural possibilities
- God’s Spirit and Word increases our capacity by influencing our wills to choose in the realm of supernatural possibilities
Thus, we have been empowered and enabled by God’s Spirit and Word to experience the Manifestation of the Supernatural –
- God gives the believer the capacity to operate at a level of supernatural energy, consciousness, awareness, strength, might, power and belief where we throw off our dependency on mere human self-sufficiency and receive and accept the “strength made perfect in weakness” and in that to be strong!
Arise[from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you—rise to a new life]! Shine(be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light, has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!
- ARISE — GETTING US IS AN ACTION STEP NECESSARY FOR…CONQUEST AND ADVANCEMENT AND PROGRESS
- SHINE – IS THAT MANIFESTATION OF THE ACTION WITHIN IN THE WORLD FOR ALL TO SEE!
- WE ARE NOT THE SOURCE OF THE LIGHT, WE ARE A REFLECTION OF THE LIGHT THAT SHINES WITHIN. PAUL SAID, For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give us the Light of the knowledge of the glory and majesty of God [clearly revealed] in the face of Christ.
But we have this precious treasure [the good news about salvation] in [unworthy] earthen vessels [of human frailty], so that the grandeur and surpassing greatness of the power will be [shown to be] from God [His sufficiency] and not from ourselves. , EPHESIANS 5:14
- Something has occurred that makes it possible for the glory of the Lord to be seen in his people. That something is the coming of Jesus and His Conquest.
- The purpose of God’s sharing his glory with his people becomes explicit in 60:2–3. Israel has a mission: The “nations” are in “darkness” because they do not know the one Creator, who is thereby the one Savior. When the light of God dawns in Israel, the nations will recognize it for what it is and “come” flowing to it. Zion’s light is not for itself but for others.
You, NBCC – TOGETHER WE BECOME THE LAMP THAT GOD’S LIGHT SHINES THROUGH!
Life – Work